Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New To Blogging

This is the first time i have ever use a blog to say anything. All of this is new to me,I will get a
handle on doing this everyday or every other day. My name is Linda McClendon and i was born
and raised in the city of St.Louis,Missouri. I have 2 sisters that are twins and 3 brothers and 2 of them are twins. I am the oldest of six children. I had 3 children , one is deceased and 2 living .My daughter has 3 boys and my son has 2 children ,1 boy and 1 girl.

I am a business owner where i prepare taxes . My daughter and i are partners and our company is named Goodlink Tax Services, not only do we do taxes, we also do others like life insurance, home mortgages, prepaid legal, indentity theft, facial products through Seriesse International and a number of other things .

Linda McClendon

9 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Tax time is upon you and I am sure you have been scrambling...this soon will be the next season...great blog!

Wyverex said...

Great layout and color choices here...

Muddog357 said...

It just takes a bit of time and just say whatever you are thinking, living or doing

bleuet said...

You doing great. I m new to it too and learning - not knowing where im headed - but i try.
Bless you

Wavecritter said...

Hi Linda! :)

Rhonda Olin said...

If you need tips on how to get started with a blog, go to my blog at http://askrhondaolin.blogspot.com

Rhonda Olin - Google Me

Anonymous said...

Cool Beans!

Kurt Mitchell said...

keep up the good work!

Wavecritter said...

Google Me Jim Cobb and Jim Killeen! What an awesome combination!